Saturday, June 18, 2022

Nifty PE at 18.92 - just moments away from my Aha moment

 

 I have been sleeping and yawning for a long time, but have become very busy for the last 1 month. 

All my triggers are now sending me emails and alerts - WAKE UP LUCKY, IT's TIME TO WAKE UP

 

Yes, PE has gone closer to my target range for long-awaited market entry. 



2013 – I was out of India and busy with hectic international travels across Asia. My only engagement outside the family in India was AAP moment and supporting the volunteers on the ground

 

2016 – I shifted to India and was busy with the hustle

 

2020 – It happened so fast that I could not make my Hypothesis for investment

 

This time around I am totally free and eager to get my hands dirty


Questions - How long it will take the US to mop up the money back? Interest rates are required to be significantly higher than the inflation rates. 

If the interest rates are increased significantly 

Debt - Huge MTM losses (long-term debt will be loss-making as interest rates will go up)

Gold - If inflation cools down then it may go down but for the moment, it seems unlikely that inflation will decrease soon, so gold may remain inflated for some period

Real Estate - May stay inflated for a longer period as mop-up is not so easy 

Excess liquidity has to settle somehow - The question is speed and speed is decided by regulators not the markets, so bottle cap tightening is out of market scope



No comments: