Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Submitted fees for CEIBS

Well after 3 long years, I am finally going to a B School. This is really an emotional moment for me. The most surpurising thing is the school to which I am going.

Its CEIBS - China Europe International Business School.

I had just wired 5000 USD as my admit confirmation and my heart is pounding. I am finally going there.

A lot of things went in between and that too very fast. Albeit after getting the CEIBS admit, life really seemed to be settled but alas it was just a moment of euphorbia as within the next second I realised that there are a ton of assignments to be completed before finally moving to Pudong ( East Shanghai where the school is located).

Most important among them includes

1. Arranging for funds....some how my wife is convinced that we wont be making our life hell by commiting to a bank loan.......

Options : parents, friends and well wishers.


2. Putting in my papers at HPCL - well there are a couple of issues for which I never bothered at HPCL, but now I am straight to it and want to collect out and juice out the last penny and knowledge from HPCL.

3. Going for a vacation :- Yes this also very important on my list of to dos..We havent gone for a long vacation for a long time. It has been more than one year down the line since we went to Singapore and Malaysia......Hence, I am planning for a good leisure trip

4. Fmaily :- Things are really not in good shape. Recesssion and couple of bad investments forced us to suffer heavy loss esp the Transportation business...
Really need to settle some of the thing including funds in the family.......at least that will gimme a piece of mind during my MBA

5. Chinese / CFP / Blah Blah :- God I m really scared, where i will find the time to pay attention to these otherwise important things......I mean i could give them only the 5th priority to my list....

In addition to this there are hordes of other things to do such as networking with people for internship and other resources in PRC. I wish I had more time with me before I am onboard to Shangai

No comments: