Sunday, April 17, 2011

Unemployed from last 2 years

Last 2 years have been wonderful journey. I went to CEIBS for my MBA with both sweet and bitter experience. This included a brief stint of 5 months to US at Kenan Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina.

From last 2 years, I have been away from the regular hectic life of being in a job and doing something which you do not enjoy sometimes. Last 2 years were bit unique in the sense that I was doing only what I really want to do. For Example - I did 3 internships during my MBA and 4th just after my MBA. This is sort of a record but I really liked working on these small projects. I believe that I have created strong impact in 2 of my internships.

This made me to realize that this unemployment of last 2 years have made me to realize something unique about me that I yearn for and enjoy creating impact. The next big challenge would be to maintain the same enthusiasm of creating impact in short span of time, when I join a new job.

I thank my luck for being unemployed for last 2 years.

No comments: