Friday, May 15, 2009

To Resign or to apply for leaves

FAced with dilema. Yesterday also I was inclined to talk to boss but then I though let me make all my claims clear. Atleast I should not repent later on that I lost so much of money which belonged to me all because of hasteness.

Well today is 16th and the UPA is marching ahead with 200 against 140 of the NDA. That means UPA certainly to form the government and HPCL is not going for bidders invitation for sale.

"HPCL (NOT)FOR SALE "

Ha Ha a very strange twist may arise if the UPA decides not to back up this (NOT).

Big games and big players, I just want to have my fare share out of HPCL before leavign in the form of my pending claims and others.

1. TES - Claims for the Bhatta change arrears and really a big amount.
2. Differnce of salary
3. Pay Revision Arears
4. LFA
5. Pending Profit Sharing and PLI (Performamnce linked incentive) claims.

and may be there are some other pending ones for which i may be in dark as of now.......

Hu.......lot of work and a lot at stake........

No comments: